How to Stitch a Churidar Step-by-Step With Pictures

Discussion in 'Sewing / Tailoring / Stitching' started by starbliss, Nov 28, 2017.

1. starbliss

starbliss Webmaster Administrator Moderator New wings

Admin Post
    [​IMG]
    Stitch the neck piece along with the separately cut portion so that both sides face each other. Then, stitch by placing the outside portion inside the top portion.
    [​IMG]
    Both the front and back neck are stitched as explained. I also created piping along the openings on the side of the top with some material from the bottom piece.
    [​IMG]
    Now stitch the sleeves onto the top, with both good sides facing each other, stitched from the inside. It should look like the photo above.
    [​IMG]
    Now, join the sides from the sleeve to slit portion. Your churidar is now ready to wear.
    I hope my efforts give you a good overview on how to stitch a churidar. I do hope that somebody will get inspired to try or learn this for themselves. I'm happy to help however I can. Please don't hesitate to leave your comments or questions below.

rubiya likes this.

2. rubiya

rubiya Wings New wings

Hi i like to learn stitching.....i m beginner...so could you start from basic stitching........thank you,.​
    RUBIYA........​