Looking for a novel

Discussion in 'Tamil Novels Free Downloads' started by dharani, Dec 5, 2018.

1. dharani

dharani Wings

Haloo guys
    Im looking for a novel....have been searching for a long tym ....n i could nt get d stry out of my mind....help me find it...heros name is bharat heroine's name is aparna.... Her childhood frnd is vishwa who is infact bharat's cousin and bharat and vishwa are more like rivals due to misunderstanding....bharats sister is in love with vishwa...initially aparna tries to keep her love a secret...and also both bharat n aparna are professors in clg....thank yu in advance

2. UmaSmaheswari

UmaSmaheswari Wings

Hi friends,
    Im new here....hello to everybody.
    I want to know the name and author of the novel

Heroine works for hero's mother and also in doing some help in taking notes for hero's thesis. She works in hero's home. He hates her and wants to send her first by scolding then by giving money and the heroine use to tell all these to hero's mother when it happened itself and gave the money to mother. Hero then hurted her physically ( i think he kisses her ) and tells if she can teall this also to his mother and after knowing this hero's mother sends heroine to work in hero's friend's place which is the next estate. suddenly heroine's mother falls ill and hero gives financial and moral support and many things happens after tht.

I want to read tht novel.can anyone tell me which one is tht.

Dhaya Rajkumar likes this.

3. Dhaya Rajkumar

Dhaya Rajkumar Wings

hi good afternoon,
    first thank u all of u acceptance for the group. how r u guys i want some interesting novels in various authors

4. Dhaya Rajkumar

Dhaya Rajkumar Wings